Andhra Pradesh Government launched e-Pragati project
It aims for a transformational change in the way government services are conceived, designed, delivered and consumed.
Government of Andhra Pradesh on 9 October 2015 launched Andhra Pradesh State Enterprise Architecture (APSEA). It is alternatively called as e-Pragati project.
It was launched by the state Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu at a function held in Visakhapatnam.
Features of e-Pragati
• It aims for a transformational change in the way government services are conceived, designed, delivered and consumed.
• The public private partnership (PPP) has been designed as a tool to provide integrated services to its citizens by adopting a Whole-of Government approach.
• It seeks to enhance the Quality of Life by deploying the cutting edge technologies, including SMAC, in various sectors like Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Construction, Skill Development, Urban and Rural Development.
• It forms the basic IT Fabric that supports the 7 Developmental Missions comprising the Sunrise AP.
• It realizes the goal of establishing ONE Government, by adopting the best principles of Enterprise.
• Architecture, like establishing shared infrastructure and applications, enforcing technology standards, ensuring interoperability through the use of a SOA-based middleware called e-Highway.
• It includes 72 projects, made into 14 packages for ease of implementation over the next 3 years, at a cost of 2398 crore rupees.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App