10 November 2017: The one liner of 10 November covers important current happenings that are relevant to competitive exams. The day’s one liners cover important happenings like House Building Advance 2017, India re-elected to UNESCO and ‘She Pad’ scheme among others.
• The ‘India Disaster Response Summit’ was inaugurated in this city – New Delhi
• India has been re-elected as the member of this UN body’s executive board - UNESCO
• This state has passed a bill on prevention of dangerous activities – Telangana
• Union government would be providing full scholarship to 100 foreign students to study this course - AYUSH
• The Union government has doubled import duty on this food grain to curb cheap shipments - Wheat
• This state government has launched ‘She Pad’ scheme for school girls - Kerala
• The Union Government has revised these rules for Central Government Employees incorporating the accepted recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission - House Building Advance (HBA)
• Insurance Company that won 2017 General Insurance Company of the Year at the 21st Asia Insurance Industry Awards - Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
• Official mascot of the 2017 AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship - B
• Committee constituted by the Union Government to continuously monitor the solutions to air pollution - CK Mishra committee
• UNESCO included this city as part of its Creative Cities Network for its rich musical tradition - Chennai
• Sanjeev Kaushik was appointed as whole-time member of - SEBI
• Person resigned as UK’s International Development Minister recently - Priti Patel
• This payment solution provider launched its Domestic Payments in India recently - Paypal
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.