10 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like House Building Advance 2017, India re-elected to UNESCO and ‘She Pad’ scheme among others.
1. India has been re-elected as the member of which UN body’s executive board?
2. Which state has passed a bill on prevention of dangerous activities?
c) Uttar Pradesh
3. The Union Government has revised what rules for Central Government Employees incorporating the accepted recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission?
a) Loan Application
b) House Building Advance
d) Leave Application
4. Union government would be providing full scholarship to 100 foreign students to study which course?
a) Indian History
d) Environment Studies
5. The Union government has doubled import duty on which food grain to curb cheap shipments?
6. Which state government has launched ‘She Pad’ scheme for school girls?
b) Uttar Pradesh
7. The ‘India Disaster Response Summit’ was inaugurated in which city?
c) New Delhi
8.Which Insurance Company won 2017 General Insurance Company of the Year at the 21st Asia Insurance Industry Awards?
a) Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
b) New India Assurance Company Ltd
c) Life Insurance Corporation
d) United India Insurance Company Ltd
9. Who was named as the official mascot of the 2017 AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship?
a) Big Bunny
c) Pan Pan
d) Chota Bhim
10. Which committee was constituted by the Union Government to continuously monitor the solutions to air pollution?
a) Bimal Jalan committee
b) Beni Dayal committee
c) CK Mishra committee
d) Sushil Chandra committee
11. UNESCO included which city as part of its Creative Cities Network for its rich musical tradition?
12. Sanjeev Kaushik was appointed as whole-time member of which organisation?
13. Which country conducted the Commonwealth Shooting Championships 2017?
14. Who resigned as UK’s International Development Minister recently?
a) Tsubasa Komura
b) Hyang Mi Kim
c) Priti Patel
d) Penny Mordaunt
15. Which payment solution provider launched its Domestic Payments in India recently ?
3.(b) House Building Advance
7.(c) New Delhi
8.(a) Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
10.(c) CK Mishra committee
14.(c) Priti Patel