Current Affairs Quizzes of 21 January 2017 brought by Jagranjosh.com wants to help the aspirants’ of different competitive exams in to revising the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like US President Donald Trump, company’s proposal to leave name on moon and ordinance on Jallikattu bull taming sport among others.
1. Name the company that has proposed its donors to leave their name on moon by donating Rs 500.
d) Blue Origin
2. High Court of this state/UT has asked the Union Government to spell out its policy regarding private schools running on land allotted to them by government at concessional rates across the country.
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) West Bengal
3. TR Zliang has urged the Union Government to ask Myanmar to stop border fencing in the Noklak area of Tuensang district in the state. TR Zliang is a Chief Minister of which state?
4. The Union Government accepted this State Government’s draft proposal, which seeks to remove legal hurdles to Jallikattu bull taming sport.
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
5. Name the aircraft carrier ship that has become India’s first warship to have ATM on-board.
a) INS Vikramaditya
b) INS Vikrant
c) INS Vikram
d) INS Kolkata
6. It is with this country Union Cabinet agreed for a MoU in the field of IT and electronics.
d) New Zealand
7. It is with this country Union Cabinet approved MOU for cooperation in the field of Small and Medium Enterprises and Innovation.
a) United Arab Emirates
c) Saudi Arabia
8. The Combined Commanders Conference (CCC) was hosted in this Indian city
9. The state in January 2017 launched a Nasha Mukt campaign to make the state addidction-free.
10. US President, Donald Trump signed an executive order which targets his predecessor's health care reforms, known as
d) None of the above
11. President of this country has declared a state of emergency in some of the country’s provinces amid wildfires.
12. This person was confirmed as the Secretary of Defense by US Senate after President Donald Trump took his office.
a) David Petraeus
b) John Kelly
c) John R. Allen
d) James Mattis
13. India in recent past had its first strategic dialogue with this country and finalised the Strategic Cooperation Agreement aimed at expanding bilateral cooperation to different areas.
14. Name the three states that on 21 January 2017 celebrated their statehood day.
a) Gujarat, Goa and Andhra Pradesh
b) Manipur, Tripura and Assam
c) Manipur, Assam and Meghalaya
d) Manipur, Tripura and Meghalaya
15. Donald Trump was sworn-in as the 45th President of US. Name the party to which he belongs?
a) Conservative Party
b) Republican Party
c) Libertarian Party
d) Democratic Party
1. (b) TeamIndus
2. (b) Delhi
3. (c) Nagaland
4. (b) Tamil Nadu
5.(a) INS Vikramaditya
6. (b) Serbia
7. (a) United Arab Emirates
8. (a) Dehradun
9. (a) Bihar
10. (b) Obamacare
11. (b) Chile
12. (d) James Mattis
13. (c) UAE
14. (d) Manipur, Tripura and Meghalaya
15. (b) Republican Party
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.