21 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like 42nd International Congress of Military Medicine, Delhi Half Marathon 2017 and World Fisheries day among others.
1. Which country is hosting the 42nd International Congress of Military Medicine?
2. Which country hosted World Cancer Summit 2017?
3. Which Indian city will deploy CBTC technology based train system?
4. Name the Parasitic plant found by scientist in Nagaland?
a) Viscum album
b) Castilleja linariifolia
d) Gleadovia konyakianorum
5. Jana Novotna, who passed away recently, was known for playing which sports?
6. Name the actress who was conferred with the UNICEF celebrity advocate status for child rights.
b) Trisha Krishnan
c) Sudha Chandran
d) Yukta Mukhi
7. Delhi Half Marathon 2017 was won by Birhanu Legese. He hails from which country?
8. Who took charge as Executive Director of SEBI recently?
a) Anand Rajeshwar Baiwar
b) S Ravindran
c) V Murali Dhar Rao
d) Ananta Barua
9. India has signed pact with which nation for visa free entry of flight crew?
10. India began a joint army exercise ‘IMBAX’ with which nation in Meghalaya?
11. Which country’s nominee won re-elections to the fill up the last seat at the International Court of Justice?
12. When was the World Fisheries day celebrated?
a) 20 November
b) 21 November
c) 22 November
d) 23 November
13. In the IMD talent rankings, India has climbed up to which spot?
14. The exhibition titled "Disappearing Dialogues", will focus on the lost traditions and cultural practices of the folk communities belonging to which state?
c) Madhya Pradesh
15. The International Seminar on Indian Space Programme: ‘Trends and Opportunities for Industry’ was inaugurated in which city?
b) New Delhi
1. (a) India
2. (b) Mexico
3. (c) Hyderabad
4. (d) Gleadovia konyakianorum
5. (a) Tennis
6. (b) Trisha Krishnan
7. (c) Ethiopia
8. (a) Anand Rajeshwar Baiwar
9. (d) Russia
10. (c) Myanmar
11. (a) India
12. (b) 21 November
13. (a) 51
14. (c) Madhya Pradesh
15. (b) New Delhi