Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like World TB Day 2016, 9th International Abilympics and Longitudinal Ageing Study in India among others.
1. The World Tuberculosis Day was observed on 24 March 2016 with the theme
a) Unite to End TB
b) Gear up to End TB
c) Stop TB in my lifetime
d) Transforming the fight
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 23 March 2016 inaugurated broadband connectivity to North Eastern States via which country?
3. Where was the 9th International Abilympics started on 23 March 2016?
4. National Green Tribunal (NGT) in March 2016 fined 20 lakh rupees on a developer of which State for constructing hotels on River Ganga floodplains?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) West Bengal
5. Name the Fast Patrol Vessel that was commissioned on 21 March 2016 in Visakhapatnam.
a) ICGS Samrat
b) ICGS Arnvesh
c) ICGS Samarath
d) ICGS Rajdhwaj
6. Which Ministry/Organisation on 22 March 2016 launched the Longitudinal Ageing Study in India?
a) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
b) Ministry of Home Affairs
c) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
d) Registrar General of India
7. Who was on 23 March 2016 appointed as the Chairman of the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)?
a) Justice (retd) Permod Kohli
b) Justice (retd) AP Shah
c) Justice (retd) KG Balakrishnan
d) Justice (retd) HL Dattu
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on 23 March 2016 inaugurated the export of how much power from India to Bangladesh?
a) 300 MW
b) 200 MW
c) 100 MW
d) 400 MW
9. The 9th edition of four-day Defence Expo beginning on 28 March 2016 will be held in
c) Tamil Nadu
10. Which State Government in March 2016 decided to provide free travel facilities to person suffering from any disability in its State transport buses?
b) Uttar Pradesh
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.