24 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like Digital Signature campaign, multi-state mock disaster preparedness exercise and Asia’s largest Solid State Interlocking system among others.
1. The Union Government has approved Highway and Shipping Projects worth more than Rs 1 lakh crore for which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
2. The Union Government has suggested which state’s government to enhance its rural road construction target under PMGSY from 7,000 km to 10,000 km during current fiscal year?
3. IFFI has nominated nine movies for this year’s ICFT Gandhi Medal. Among them how many are from India?
4. The Home Ministry recently conducted a multi-state mega mock exercise to enable disaster preparedness for which kind of natural disaster?
5. Which Ministry has launched a Digital Signature campaign on Constitution Day?
a) Ministry of Home Affairs
b) Ministry of Human Resources Development
c) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
d) Minister of Law and Justice
6. Who was named as the Convener of task force formed recently to review the Income Tax Act, 1961?
a) Arbind Modi
b) Girish Ahuja
c) Arvind Subramanian
d) G C Srivastava
7. Indian railways installed Asia’s largest Solid State Interlocking (SSI) system in which state?
b) West Bengal
d) Tamil Nadu
8. Who became the first-ever female pilot to be inducted into the Indian Navy?
a) Sakthi Maya S
b) Astha Segal
c) Shubhangi Swaroop
d) Roopa A
9. Union Agriculture Ministry recently sent a proposal to United Nations for declaring 2018 as which year?
a) International year of Pulses
b) International year of Crops
c) International Year of Grains
d) International Year of Millets
10. Union government recently approved India's membership for which Bank?
a) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
b) American Development Bank
c) Caribbean Development Bank
d) African Development Bank
1.(c) Tamil Nadu
5.(b) Ministry of Human Resources Development
6.(a) Arbind Modi
7.(b) West Bengal
8.(c) Shubhangi Swaroop
9.(d) International Year of Millets
10.(a) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development