Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Nobel Peace Prize nomination, new president of FIFA and Niramaya Yojana among others.
1. President Pranab Mukherjee on 27 February 2016 launched India’s largest heritage conservation project and Kerala Government’s first green Project. Name it.
2. 13th World Spice Congress began in Ahmedabad on 27 February 2016 with theme
a) Target 2022: Clean, Safe and Sustainable Supply Chain
b) Target 2020: Clean, Safe and Sustainable Supply Chain
c) Target 2018: Clean, Safe and Sustainable Supply Chain
d) Clean, Safe and Sustainable Supply Chain: Target 2016
3. Name the Hindi film that was made tax-free in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh on 26 February 2016.
d) Sanam Re
4. Name the actor who was chosen for Pandit Dinanath Mangeshkar award on 26 February 2016.
a) Amitabh Bachchan
b) Ranveer Kapoor
c) Ranveer Singh
d) Shah Rukh Khan
5. Who was elected as the President of FIFA on 26 February 2016?
a) Sepp Blatter
b) Sheikh Salman
c) Jerome Champagne
d) Gianni Infantino
6. Which of the following team on 26 February 2016 won the Ranji Trophy for a record 41st time?
7. Name the state that was on 26 February 2016 ordered by its High Court to procure adequate number of breath analysers used for checking liquor consumption by drivers.
8. Name the state that on 26 February 2016 under Niramaya Yojana introduced 50 vehicles equipped with global positioning system to transport medicines to State-run hospitals in remote areas.
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
9. India on 26 February 2016 formally approached the United Nations to include Jaish-e-Mohammad chief and Pathankot terror attack mastermind in the UN Security Council's sanctions list. Name the person.
a) Masood Azhar
b) Abdul Rauf Asghar
c) Mohammed Omar
d) Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi
10. Which Indian city will host the 3rd Asia Ministerial Conference on Tiger Conservation in April 2016?
11. As per the Hurun Global Rich List released on 24 February 2016 which country is home to most billionaires in the world?
b) The USA
12. As per the Hurun Global Rich List released on 24 February 2016 number of billionaires in India was pegged at
13. The INS Aridhaman that was in news in February 2016 is a
a) Nuclear submarine
b) Aircraft carrier
c) Stealth Warship
14. Identify India's oldest first-class cricketer and former captain of Mysore. He died on 26 February 2016 in Bengaluru at the age of 99.
a) Raman Lamba
b) Ankit Keshri
c) Arvind Apte
d) BK Garudachar
15. Women’s cycling team of which country was in February 2016 nominated for Nobel Peace Prize 2016?
1-(b) 6-(b) 11-(c)
2-(b) 7-(d) 12-(b)
3-(a) 8-(c) 13-(a)
4-(c) 9-(a) 14-(d)
5-(d) 10-(d) 15-(a)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.