Global Aviation Summit with theme ‘Flying for All’ to be held in Mumbai
The Global Aviation Summit with the theme “Flying for all” will be organised by the Ministry of Civil Aviation in collaboration with FICCI from January 15-16, 2019 in Mumbai. The summit aims to provide a platform to the aviation fraternity to showcase the challenges of the sector in the newly developing growth spots.
In a first, Global Aviation Summit 2019 with the theme “Flying for all” will be organised by the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) in collaboration with FICCI from January 15-16, 2019 in Mumbai, India.
The summit is supported by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Federal Aviation Administration of US (FAA), International Air Transport Association (IATA), CiviI Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO), Airports Council International (ACl) and Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA).
The global aviation industry is in a high-growth trajectory, ushering an era of rapid expansion. The International Civil Aviation Organisation has predicted a 100 percent increase in global air travel by the year 2030, creating a need for extensive efforts to bring the entire aviation ecosystem to pace.
Going forward, the biggest driver of demand will be the emerging economies, which will need to cater for air travel for the nearly 6 billion people.
To commensurate this fast growth of the sector, the Global Aviation Summit provides an exclusive platform for collaborative efforts on a global magnitude.
The Summit aims to focus on the celebration of ‘Flying for All’ and to provide a platform to the aviation fraternity to showcase the challenges of the sector in the newly developing growth spots and understand how the technology-driven innovations will change the air travel in future.
The Summit also aims to be the most comprehensive platform for civil aviation, witnessing a vivid representation from the global aviation ecosystem entailing global leaders from airlines, manufacturers, investors, vendors, cargo, space industry, banking institutions, skill development agencies and states and union territories of India.
• The two-day summit will host a conference, expo and will endeavour meaningful engagements via G2G, G2B, B2B meetings and other networking opportunities.
• The platform will bring together prominent leaders from across the world to share their experiences on strengthening national aviation ecosystems.
• Prominent transport ministers from across the world would be sharing their experiences on enhancing the Aviation ecosystem and put forth key analytical inputs on their success stories, experience and knowledge to develop aviation in their respective countries.
• The civil aviation authorities of the world will also discuss how to ensure that safety and security standards are maintained across a fast-growing and vast aviation ecosystem.
• The event will also examine the future of drones, sustainable growth of aviation, cargo and logistics in the aviation industry – all the factors behind building great aviation business.
• More than 1000 delegates from global aviation fraternity are expected to participate in first of its kind Global Aviation summit 2019.
The Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Jayant Sinha had launched the official mobile application for the Global Aviation Summit 2019 on December 19, 2018.
The GAS 2019 mobile application is available on Playstore and iOS. It provides a holistic glimpse of the Summit and can be used to access the latest updates about the mega event.
The application enables users to interact with the co-delegates and speakers. It would be an excellent platform for networking through personal and group chats.