HDFC Bank launched PayZapp
The mobile app PayZapp will allow customers to manage credit or debit card details, recharge and pay bills, use virtual card, send money through a wallet and shop.
HDFC Bank on 10 June 2015 launched PayZapp, a complete digital payment and purchase solution. The mobile app will allow customers to manage credit or debit card details, recharge and pay bills, use virtual card, send money through a wallet and shop.
Highlights of PayZapp
• The app will be available for all customers of HDFC bank who will be allowed to use both type of cards namely VISA and MasterCards
• The application can be downloaded on any Android phone from the Google Play Store from 15 June 2015 onwards.
• To use the app, the customer will have to register himself/herself using the mobile phone number, which is registered with the bank and fill certain details related to him like name, date of birth and others. Then he/she will have to create his/her personal identification number (PIN).
• The mobile phone number will be the login ID for the application
• The application is different from applications launched by other banks which are just prepaid wallets, but in case of PayZapp, a customer will be able to link his/her debit or the credit card to the app
• The application will allow a customer to apply for loans or purchase an insurance plan
Managing Director of HDFC Bank: Aditya Puri
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App