Hindi Story Writer and Playwright Surendra Tiwari Died
Hindi story writer and playwright Surendra Tiwari died due to brain haemorrhage on 7 May 2013. He was 64 years of age.
Hindi story writer and playwright Surendra Tiwari died due to brain haemorrhage on 7 May 2013. He was 64 years of age. He is survived by his wife, two sons and a daughter.
About Surendra Tiwari
• Surendra Tiwari wrote and edited 25 books in all.
• He also edited 51 stories of Nobel Prize winners as well as 10 volumes of stories of 251 female storytellers.
• He wrote various plays during his career, which included Deewarein, Ek Aur Raja and Chabutra.
• In 1974, his first story collection called Doosra Footpath, was published.
• In the year 1975, his play called Deewarein was published.
• His renowned novels included Agniparv and Antatah.
• He also served in the Indian Information Service.
• He served in AIR Publications Department as well as Registrar’s Office of the newspapers.
• He was born on 8 October 1948 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh.