India women’s cricket team on 4 December 2016 defeated Pakistan to win the 2016 Asia Cup T20 at Bangkok, Thailand.
India defeated Pakistan in the final of the regional tournament by 17 runs. The win is India’s sixth Asia Cup crown.
In the final, India, who remained undefeated during the tournament, batted first and scored 121/5.
• Player of the Series: Mithali Raj (India)
• Most runs in the Series: 220 by Mithali Raj (India)
• Most wickets in the Series: 12 by Sana Mir (Pakistan)
About Women's Asia Cup
• The Women's Asia Cup is an international One Day International and Twenty20 International cricket tournament.
• It is contested by women's cricket teams from Asia.
• It has been played six times to date.
• In 2012, Indian had defeated Pakistan by 19 runs in the final of T20 in Guangzhou, China.
When: 4 December 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.