The two-day International Yoga festival is scheduled to begin in New Delhi on 8 March 2017.
The festival is expected to witness participation from more than 3500 participants including well-known yoga gurus, masters, scholars, policy makers and representatives from over 15-18 countries from across the world.
• The event is reportedly going to be inaugurated by Venkaiah Naidu, the Information and Broadcasting Minister at the Talkatora stadium.
• It is being organised by the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga in association with the Indian Yoga associations.
• The mega event will include parallel yoga workshops, lectures, satsang, yoga demos and various other cultural programmes.
• It would also include an exhibition comprising more than 50 stalls with yoga appliances, other yoga related products, dvds and books on display.
• Apart from this, the event would comprise a half-day seminar on the life sketch and contributions of two eminent yoga gurus- Swami Ved Bharati and T KV Desikachar for the promotion and further development of yoga.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.