Mumbai-based Jet Airways on 15 January 2016 entered into a Frequent Flyer Partnership with Bangkok Airways.
The partnership came into force with the tie-up of award-winning loyalty and rewards management programme of Jet Airways named JetPrivilege and FlyerBonus, the loyalty scheme of Bangkok Airways.
Highlights of the partnership
• JetPrivilege members can now earn and redeem reward points JPMiles when travelling across the Bangkok Airways network including popular destinations like Samui, Krabi, Phuket and Luang Prabang via Bangkok.
• Members of Bangkok Airways' FlyerBonus programme can also earn and redeem their miles across Jet Airways’ extensive network in India and key international destination in North America, Europe, Middle East and SAARC.
Jet Airways operates three daily flights to Bangkok from its hubs in India – two from Mumbai and one from Delhi.
About Jet Privilege Private Ltd
• Jet Privilege Private Limited is a specialised loyalty and rewards management company, a joint venture between Jet Airways and Etihad Airways, established to develop and market JetPrivilege.
• JetPrivilege is an internationally acclaimed, award winning loyalty and rewards programme.
• The programme offers the unique benefit of accelerating JPMiles accumulation through use of co-branded credit and debit cards, book & stay across domestic and international hotel partners.
• JPMiles can be redeemed for Award flights to over 1000 destinations across the world.
About Bangkok Airways' FlyerBonus
• FlyerBonus is a programme of Bangkok Airways that allows all its members to earn award points when traveling on Bangkok Airways.
• The Award points earned are valid for 3 years.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 15 January 2016