Lewis Hamilton on 30 October 2016 outpaced Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg to win the 2016 Mexican Grand Prix.
Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo ended on the third spot in the race.
About Lewis Hamilton
• Lewis Hamilton is a British Formula One racing driver.
• He currently races for the Mercedes AMG Petronas team.
• He is the 2008, 2014 and 2015 Formula One World Champion.
• In his first season in Formula One, Hamilton set numerous records while finishing second in the 2007 Formula One Championship, just one point behind Kimi Raikkonen.
• He won the World Championship the following season in dramatic fashion, becoming the then-youngest Formula One world champion in history before Sebastian Vettel broke the record two years later.
• Following his second world title in 2014, he was named BBC Sports Personality of the Year.
• In 2015, he became the first British driver in history to win consecutive F1 titles, and the second British to win three titles after Jackie Stewart.
• He is the only driver in the history of the sport to have won at least one race in each season he has competed to date, with McLaren from 2007 until 2012, and with Mercedes since 2013.
About Mexican Grand Prix
• The Mexican Grand Prix is an FIA-sanctioned auto race held at the Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez in Mexico City.
• It first appeared as a non-championship event in 1962 before being held as a championship event from 1963-1970 and 1986-1992.
• The Grand Prix returned in 2015 at the Mexico City circuit.
Who: Lewis Hamilton
Where: Mexico City
When: 30 October 2016