Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton on 9 April 2017 won the 2017 Chinese Grand Prix ahead of Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen.
Ferrari driver Vettel came second, while Red Bull's Max Verstappen stood third in the race.
About Lewis Hamilton
• Born on 7 January 1985, Lewis Hamilton is a British Formula One racing driver.
• At present, he is racing for the Mercedes AMG Petronas team.
• He is a three-time Formula One World Champion.
• He won his first title with McLaren in 2008 before moving to Mercedes, where he won back-to-back titles in 2014 and 2015.
• His 54 Grand Prix victories is the second highest of all-time, behind only Michael Schumacher at 91.
About Chinese Grand Prix
• The Chinese Grand Prix is a round of the Formula One World Championship.
• It is currently held at the Shanghai International Circuit in Shanghai. The circuit is designed by Hermann Tilke.
• When completed in 2004, the circuit was the most expensive Formula One circuit facility, costing USD 240 million. Abu Dhabi became the most expensive at USD 6 billion when it opened in 2009.
• In 2016, the race was won by Nico Rosberg.