Microsoft launched Office 365 for University Students
Internet Major Microsoft on 6 August 2013 launched its Office 365 for full time and part time university students in India
Internet Major Microsoft on 6 August 2013 launched its Office 365 for full time and part time university students in India with an affordable subscription offer.
The major features of Office 365 are as following:
• It includes the complete set of Office applications and can be installed on two PCs or Macs.
• The Office 365 University includes the complete set of Office applications and can be installed on two PCs or Macs. It also features Office on Demand and an additional 20 GB premium SkyDrive storage.
• It is priced at 4199 rupees for a 4-year subscription and is available for students studying in accredited colleges and universities in the country. The special pricing for students will provide them opportunities and empower them to develop the requisite skills to be successful in the highly competitive campus environment.
• Moreover, it makes work process more convenient and efficient since it can edit and share documents or notes quickly and store them on the cloud.
• For purchasing Office 365, students are required to go to the Office website to verify their eligibility in order to activate it. They will be asked to provide their university credential and after it is verified, students can purchase Office 365.
• Besides, students, college/university faculty and staff in accredited institution can also buy Office 365 University subscription.