Senior bureaucrat Mohammad Mustafa was on 3 August 2017 appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
His appointment was approved by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) for a period of three years.
About Mohammad Mustafa
• Prior to this appointment, Mustafa was working as a Joint Secretary in Department of Financial Services.
• Mustafa is 1995 batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre.
• Mohammad served as the Chairman of the Board of National Housing Bank in 2014-2015.
• He has been a Non Executive Nominee Director of Bank of Baroda since November 2014.
• He has also been Government Nominee Director of The New India Assurance Co Ltd since 2015.
President Ram Nath Kovind’s visit to Cyprus: Key Highlights
India records best-ever performance at Asian Games 2018: In Detail
Indus Waters Treaty: India, Pakistan agree to undertake Treaty mandated tours on both sides
Vodafone-Idea merger completed; creating India’s largest telecom service provider