Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) on 3 July 2017 appointed Tata Sons head Natarajan Chandrasekaran as its Chairman with immediate effect.
The TGBL board approved the "appointment of N. Chandrasekaran as an additional director and as chairman of the board of the company in place of Harish Bhat who expressed a desire to step down as chairman."
The board also appointed Siraj Azmat Chaudhry as a Non-Executive Independent Director in the company.
About Natarajan Chandrasekaran
• Born in 1963, Natarajan Chandrasekaran is the Chairman of Tata Sons.
• He took over as the CEO of Tata Consultancy Services on 6 November 2009 prior to which he was COO and Executive Director of TCS.
• He is one of the youngest CEOs within the Tata Group.
• In January 2017, he was selected to become the next chairman of Tata Sons.
• He assumed chairmanship on 21 February 2017 and soon after was announced the chairman of Tata Motors.
When: 3 July 2017
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Parliament passes Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Bill, 2018
Assam-NRC Draft can’t be basis of any action by any authority: SC
Government to soon introduce bill proposing death penalty for mob lynching
Ministry of Shipping issues new guidelines for improving treasury investment for Major Ports