World’s leading payments platform PayPal on 22 June 2016 announced the appointment of Anupam Pahuja as the Managing Director (MD) and Country Manager for its India operations.
Pahuja will be responsible for all aspects of PayPal's business in India. He will also be responsible for further strengthening of the company's operations in the country.
Prior to joining PayPal, Pahuja worked as the India MD for SumTotal Systems.
• PayPal operates a worldwide online payments system.
• It is headquartered in California, United States.
• It is one of the world's largest Internet payment companies.
• The company operates as an acquirer. It performs payment processing for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
• The company was established in 1998.
• In 2014, PayPal moved 228 billion US dollar in 26 currencies across more than 190 nations, generating total revenue of 7.9 billion US dollar.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Anupam Pahuja
When: 22 June 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.