Prominent Malayalam script writer TA Rasaq passed away on 15 August 2016 in Kochi following a brief illness. He was 58.
He had worked for more than thirty films in Malayalam beginning from 1991.
About TA Rasaq
• He was born in Thurakkal near Kondotty town in Malappuram in April 1958.
• He started his career with the film Vishnulokam directed by noted filmmaker Kamal in 1991.
• He won the state film award for best screenplay and story in 1996 for the film Kanakkinavu.
• He also won state film awards for best stories in 2002 and 2004 for the films Ayirathil Oruvan and Perumazhakkalam respectively.
• Rappakal, Bus Conductor , Vesham Nadodi, Gazal, Thalolam, Sneham Saphalayam, etc are other major screen writings by Rasaq.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.