Ratnesh Kumar appointed MD and CEO of BoB Capital Markets
BOB Capital Markets Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. It is one of the Investment Banking Companies in India and is a SEBI registered Category I Investment Banker.
Bank of Baroda (BoB) on 7 November 2016 appointed Ratnesh Kumar as Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of its wholly-owned investment banking subsidiary, BoB Capital Markets Ltd.
The public sector bank stated that Kumar started his career in the Indian capital markets and financial services sector in 1993.
About Ratnesh Kumar
• Ratnesh Kumar holds a Masters degree in Management from FMS, University of Delhi.
• He obtained an MSc (Hons) in Physics & BE (Hons) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from BITS, Pilani.
• During the past 23 years, he has had diverse experience and has held key leadership roles, the last being Managing Director, Head-Cash Equities India & CEO of Standard Chartered Securities India, wherein the main business segments included institutional brokerage, equity capital markets, equity research and retail broking.
About BoB Capital Markets
• BOB Capital Markets Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda.
• It is one of the Investment Banking Companies in India and is a SEBI registered Category I Investment Banker.
• It offers the entire spectrum of financial services that includes Initial Public Offerings, Private Placement of Debt, Corporate Restructuring, Business Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Project Appraisal and Loan Syndication.
• It also undertakes advisory services on securitisation and structuring of debts.