Ricoh India Ltd. launched Picasso for improved access to medical images
It is combination of healthcare and information technology and based on the Ricoh cloud.
Ricoh India Ltd. on 18 June 2015 launched Picasso solution in Hyderabad. It is combination of healthcare and information technology and based on the Ricoh cloud.
Features of Picasso
• It provides anytime anywhere access to medical images to doctors, diagnostic centres and patients on mobile phones, laptops and tablets.
• It is a web-based, cloud-enabled solution to help improve access to medical images and user efficiency.
• It is based upon PACS (picture archival and communication system) solution.
• It is a subscription-based model targeted primarily at diagnostic centres and hospitals in the country.
• It use will reduce the turnaround time, minimise cost of clinical imaging (make printed imaging redundant), optimise image compression and provide remote access to doctors.
• It can be integrated with any existing hospital information system or radiology information system to ensure consolidated patient data.
Ricoh India Ltd is a part of the 18.5 billion US dollars Tokyo-headquartered Ricoh Group.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App