Ricoh India Ltd. on 18 June 2015 launched Picasso solution in Hyderabad. It is combination of healthcare and information technology and based on the Ricoh cloud.
Features of Picasso
• It provides anytime anywhere access to medical images to doctors, diagnostic centres and patients on mobile phones, laptops and tablets.
• It is a web-based, cloud-enabled solution to help improve access to medical images and user efficiency.
• It is based upon PACS (picture archival and communication system) solution.
• It is a subscription-based model targeted primarily at diagnostic centres and hospitals in the country.
• It use will reduce the turnaround time, minimise cost of clinical imaging (make printed imaging redundant), optimise image compression and provide remote access to doctors.
• It can be integrated with any existing hospital information system or radiology information system to ensure consolidated patient data.
Ricoh India Ltd is a part of the 18.5 billion US dollars Tokyo-headquartered Ricoh Group.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Picasso solution
When: 18 June 2015