Samsung Electronics launched WiFi-only Galaxy Camera in February 2013. Just like the original Galaxy Camera, the new WiFi-only Galaxy Camera is powered by Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system. It also includes dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity option.
The Galaxy Camera (Wi-Fi) is equipped with all those features which are also present in original Galaxy Camera, with the only difference being absence of 3G/4G connection.
The Galaxy Camera (Wi-Fi) allows the users to make use of the dual-band Wi-Fi technology which already comes embedded into this device. This allows users to share the pictures with others through social networks and emails from their device.
Features and Specifications of Galaxy Camera (Wi-Fi)
• It comes with 21x super long zoom lens.
• The Galaxy Camera (Wi-Fi) has 16 megapixel BSI CMOS.
• The camera features 4.8-inch (121.2mm) HD Super Clear Touch Display.
• Photo and video editing tools are also pre-loaded in the camera. These tools are called Photo Wizard and Video Editor respectively.
• Galaxy Camera (Wi-Fi) is powered by 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.