India’s largest commercial bank State Bank of India (SBI) on 18 July 2017 launched a dedicated portal ‘SBI Realty’ with an aim to help home buyers to choose flats from its 3000 approved projects across the country.
‘SBI Realty’ is a one-stop integrated website for home buyers.
Highlights of the SBI Realty portal
• SBI Realty will help customers to choose their dream home from 3000 SBI-approved projects, which are spread across 13 states and union territories covering 30 cities.
• At present, there are 9.5 lakh home units available on the website.
• Customers can compare current and past trends of prices for the properties in various localities in the city.
• The portal will assist customers in calculating appropriate loan amount a customer should borrow based on income and credit profile.
• The portal was developed by SBICAP Securities in association with PropEquity in terms of data support, project information, etc.
SBI is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees. It has an extensive network with over 24000 branches in India and 194 offices in 35 other countries.
Parliament passes Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Bill, 2018
Assam-NRC Draft can’t be basis of any action by any authority: SC
Government to soon introduce bill proposing death penalty for mob lynching
Ministry of Shipping issues new guidelines for improving treasury investment for Major Ports