Current Affairs Today Headline- 15 March 2022
Find here Today's Current Affairs News Headlines by Jagran Josh for 15 March 2022.
- Congress MP Manish Tewari gives Adjournment Motion Notice in Lok Sabha to discuss the Russia Ukraine Crisis and plight of Indian students evacuated from Ukraine.
- BJP Parliamentary party meeting at Ambedkar Bhavan today.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to make a statement on 'Inadvertent firing of missile' in Lok Sabha today.
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar to make a statement on the situation in Ukraine at 2:30 pm today.
- India at UNSC reiterates its calls for immediate end to all hostilities in Ukraine.
- Telangana announces half-day schools from 15th March till the last working day of the academic year 2021-22 due to rise in temperature rise in the state.
- Karnataka High Court to pronounce judgment in Hijab row case today.
- Union Health Secretary to address a Virtual Conference with States/UTs today on vaccination of children aged 12-14 years and precaution dose for all citizens above 60 years of age.
- Anmol Rattan Singh Sidhu to be appointed as new Punjab Advocate General.
- ICJ to deliver the order on Ukraine vs Russia case on March 16.
- US to provide Ukraine with weapons against Russia, to allow Ukrainian refugees in the US and send money, food and other humanitarian aid there.
- European Union states to adopt new sanctions against Russia's oil companies Gazprom Neft, Rosneft and Transneft but will continue to buy oil from them.
- Prospect of nuclear conflict back within the realm of possibility over Ukraine: UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres
- NASA continues to work with all our international partners, including State Space Corporation Roscosmos, for the ongoing safe operations of the International Space Station.
- NASA insists tensions linked to the war in Ukraine had no impact on ISS operations or planned return of an American astronaut aboard a Russian capsule later this month.
- Ukraine’s GDP to shrink by at least 10 percent in 2022 if the war ends soon, fall by 25-35% if the war continues.
- Ukraine Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal demands Russia to be immediately expelled from the Council of Europe
- Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to address US lawmakers virtually at 9 am (ET) on March 16, as per a letter from US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority leader Chuck Schumer.
- Kabbadi player Sandeep Nangalwas shot dead by unidentified people in Mallian.
- India bowled out Sri Lanka for 208 in 2nd innings to win their Day/Night Test by 238 runs, sweeping the two-match series 2-0.
- R Ashwin becomes the 8th highest wicket-taker in Tests, surpasses Dale Steyn.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐपAndroidIOS