The Top 25 Current Affairs for IAS Mains 2015 eBook covers important issues that has happened throughout the year and has the probability of being asked in IAS Mains 2015.
The eBook covers intends to help the aspirants of IAS Main Exam 2015 in quickly revising and contemplating the important issues of 2015 that could be asked in the Exam.
The Top 25 Current Affairs for IAS Mains 2015 eBook covers important topics like Human Development Report 20145, Paris Summit on Climate Change, Right to Privacy, Europe Migration Crisis, RBI Monetary Policy, and other important events.
Details–Top 25 Current Affairs for IAS Mains 2015 eBook
• It provides the comprehensive coverage of the top 25 current affairs that happened in the year 2015.
• It covers the important issues with related events and their key highlights.
• It also provides a detailed analysis of all the important issues that has the probability of being asked in the IAS Mains 2015.
• The presentation of the current affairs is provided in very simple and easy-to-understand language.
• It will be immense help to the aspirants preparing for IAS Mains 2015 in revising and contemplating the important events of 2015..
The Top 25 Current Affairs for IAS Mains 2015 eBook contains 118 pages and would be of great use in quickly revising the important events before entering the exam hall. Best of Luck!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Asian Para Games 2018: India records best-ever show with 72 medals
Sikkim wins FAO's Future Policy Award 2018 for being world's first 100 percent organic state
Indian Navy inducts first deep submergence rescue vessel to rescue distressed submarines
SC Collegium recommends names of chief justices for 5 high courts