Udai Kumar appointed as MD and CEO of MSEI
MSEI is India’s youngest and one of the three stock exchanges recognized by country’s securities market regulator, SEBI.
Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited (MSEI) on 22 February 2016 appointed Udai Kumar as its Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The appointment was approved by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
The SEBI's approval comes after a stringent short-listing process and interviews by the selection committee to select a suitable candidate for the role.
About Udai Kumar
• Udai Kumar holds over two decades of experience in stock exchange administration, capital markets, fund raising, restructuring and mergers and acquisition functions.
• Prior to MSEI, he was the MD of Metropolitan Clearing Corporation of India Limited.
• He has also worked with JM Financial, JM Morgan Stanley, Centrum Capital and Fortune Financial.
About Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited
• Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd was formerly known as MCX Stock Exchange Ltd. (MCX-SX).
• It is India’s youngest and one of the three stock exchanges recognized by country’s securities market regulator, SEBI.
• It offers an electronic, transparent and hi-tech platform for trading in Capital Market, Futures & Options, Currency Derivatives, Interest Rate Futures (IRF) and Debt Market segments.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App