Union Petroleum Ministry launches MoPNG e-Seva
The MoPNG e-Seva portal will be a single point interface for all customers to reach out to the government for addressing their feedback or grievances related to Oil & Gas Sector on social media.
Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan on 24 March 2017 launched MoPNG e-Seva, a dedicated grievances redressal platform on Social Media for all queries and grievances relating to Oil and Gas Sector.
The grievances will be dealt on real-time basis.
Highlights of the MoPNG e-Seva
• The MoPNG e-Seva portal will be a single point interface for all customers to reach out to the government for addressing their feedback or grievances related to Oil & Gas Sector on social media.
• It will also deliver 24 x 7 support for consumers.
• It will serve as a single point for queries on Twitter and Facebook to begin with; and other social media platforms in due course.
• A team of Nodal Officers from Oil Companies and Allied Services will be addressing the issues on real-time basis.
• Conversations will be tracked on real-time basis and a standard operating procedure will be put into place for immediate intervention and closure by concerned officials of Companies.
• It will also handle queries that are received on the official handles of Union Petroleum Minister and Union Petroleum Ministry.
• For quick intervention and resolution of complaints, consumers can send their feedback or query with compulsory information like Full Name, Consumer ID, Location, Service Agency and Company Details on Twitter or Facebook.