Yogesh Malik Resigned as CEO of Uninor
Yogesh Malik resigned as the Chief Executive Officer of Uninor, Norwegian telecom giant Telenor’s India unit on
Yogesh Malik resigned as the Chief Executive Officer of Uninor, Norwegian telecom giant Telenor’s India unit on 7 November 2013.
Sigve Brekke, Executive Vice President and Head of the Telenor Asia operations appointed as the acting CEO of Uninor.
About Yogesh Malik
• He has almost 20 years of extensive telecom experience.
• He was previously held executive positions at Telenor Group headquarter in Norway,
• He was served as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Telenor Group companies in Ukraine and Bangladesh.
• His extensive career in the telecom industry also includes experience from AT&T, Tata and Ericsson in India and Sweden and for the international mobile operator TIW (today known as Vodafone) in Canada, China, Brazil and the Czech Republic.
• He is responsible for developing a highly efficient operating model that has made Uninor a preferred choice for customers in the hypercompetitive Indian market.