Yogesh Malik resigned as the Chief Executive Officer of Uninor, Norwegian telecom giant Telenor’s India unit on 7 November 2013.
Sigve Brekke, Executive Vice President and Head of the Telenor Asia operations appointed as the acting CEO of Uninor.
About Yogesh Malik
• He has almost 20 years of extensive telecom experience.
• He was previously held executive positions at Telenor Group headquarter in Norway,
• He was served as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Telenor Group companies in Ukraine and Bangladesh.
• His extensive career in the telecom industry also includes experience from AT&T, Tata and Ericsson in India and Sweden and for the international mobile operator TIW (today known as Vodafone) in Canada, China, Brazil and the Czech Republic.
• He is responsible for developing a highly efficient operating model that has made Uninor a preferred choice for customers in the hypercompetitive Indian market.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.