Gk Questions & Answers on International Organisation Set IX consist of 10 MCQs are created while keeping in mind the relevance of the subject and its importance for an examination point of view. These MCQs helps the aspirant in the preparation of examinations like UPSC-Prelims, CDS, NDA, State-PSC, SSC, Railways etc. It will concretise the reading experience of aspirants who are aspiring for cracking different competitive exams.
1. The 54 members of the UN Economic and Social Council elected..............
A. UN developing council
B. UN developing countries
C. A & B
D. UN General Assembly
2. Which of the following organ selects the judges of the International Court of Justice?
A. Supreme Court
B. High Court
C. UN General Assembly
D. UN Security Council
3. Which of the following conference led the foundation of the establishment of Security Council?
A. New York Conference
B. San Francisco Conference
C. London Conference
D. Tokyo Conference
4. Select the correct total number of members of the Security Council?
5. Select the correct number member’s permanent members of the Security Council?
6. Which of the following is the correct number of non-permanent members in the Security Council?
7. Which of the following country have the permanent membership in the Security Council?
D. All the above
8. When was the Security Council established?
A. 12 January, 1945
B. 12 January, 1948
C. 12 January, 1946
D. 12 January, 1950
9. How many members in the Security Council was elected by UN General Assembly on 12th January, 1946?
10. When was the UN General Assembly amended Article 23 of the UN Charter to extend the number of 15 members in the Security Council?
A. 17th December, 1963
B. 18th December, 1963
C. 19th December, 1963
D. 21st December, 1963