Gk Questions & Answers on International Organisation Set VII consist of 10 MCQs are created while keeping in mind the relevance of the subject and its importance for an examination point of view. These MCQs helps the aspirant in the preparation of examinations like UPSC-Prelims, CDS, NDA, State-PSC, SSC, Railways etc. It will concretise the reading experience of aspirants who are aspiring for cracking different competitive exams.
1. Which Article of the UN Charter enshrines that “The General Assembly shall consider and approve the budget of the Organization and expenses of the Organization shall be borne by the members as apportioned by the General Assembly”?
A. Article 17
B. Article 18
C. Article 19
D. Article 20
2. Which of the following is the legitimate UN Force?
A. UN peace-keeping force
B. UN effective force
C. UN emergency force
D. UN task force
3. Find the name of Country/ Countries where UN sent emergency force?
D. A & C
4. Which of the following committee is/are related to the UN General Assembly?
A. Main committees, Procedural committees
B. Standing committees
C. Ad-hoc committees
D. All the above
5. Which of the following are the committees of the UN General Assembly?
A. Political and Security Committee, Economic and Financial
B. Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee, Trusteeship Committee including- proceeding non-self governor territories
C. Administrative and Budgetary Committee, Legal Committee
D. All the above
6. Which year United Nations Organisation passed the resolution for the International Law Commission?
7. Which year United Nations Organisation passed the resolution for the establishment of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research?
8. Which among the following institution of UN made the decision that the UN administrative tribunal shall be binding upon the UN member states?
A. Security Council
B. Committee of r Security
C. International Court of Justice
D. None of the above
9. Which of the following year the UN Conference on Trade and Development established by the United Nations Organisation?
10. Which year the UN General Assembly passed “Unity for Peace Resolution”?
A. 4th November, 1950
B. 8th November, 1950
C. 3rd November, 1950
D. 10th November, 1950