This set of 10 MCQ based on the different topics of Agricultural Economy is made to help the aspirants of IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS etc. This set has all the relevant questions because it is made while considering the previous exams.
1. Which crop has the maximum production and area under cultivation across the globe?
2. Why do the leaves of Corn plant become white in colour?
A. Deficiency of Mn
B. Deficiency of Mg
C. Deficiency of Fe
D. Deficiency of Zn
3. Which of the following has the maximum amount of Carbohydrates?
4. While storing the food grains, what is the optimum level of moisture?
A. Less than 20 %
B. Less than 12 %
C. Less than 5%
D. Less than 2%
5. The process of "Curing" is associated with the cultivation of which of the following crops?
6. The solid part of the sugarcane juice is known as:-
B. Sucrose Index
C. Sugar Index
7. Which of the following is true?
A. Australia tops in pulse cultivation
B. India is ranked second in pulse production
C. In India, Maharashtra cultivates the maximum quantity of pulse
D. Pusa-992 is a variety of Tur grains
8. Which of the following fruit has maximum amount of Thymine?
9. Which of the following is the largest producer of Rubber?
10. What is Alfalfa?