As we observed that a lot of questions based on the agricultural economy are asked in the recent exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS etc., so to cater the aspirants of these exams we made this set of 10 questions with answers. We hope that it will help you in achieving your goals.
1. Kufri is a variety of which of the following crops?
2. Which country is the inventor of tea?
A. Sri Lanka
3. Which State is the largest producer of Saffron?
A. Jammu & Kashmir
B. Himachal Pradesh
4. Which of the following countries is the largest producer of Mustard in the world?
5. Which of the following are the top three Pulses producing states in India?
A. Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra
B. Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Maharashtra
C. Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana
D. Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Odisha
6. Which of the following component is found in abundance in Corn?
D. None of these
7. Which of the following country is the largest producer of Corn in the world?
8. Which crop was most benefitted by occurrence of Green Revolution?
9. Which of the following state ranks topmost in cultivation of wheat?
A. Uttar Pradesh
10. Which of the following is the newest variety of Wheat?
D. All of the above