This set of 10 questions with answers based on the agricultural economy is made for the aspirants of some tough exams like IAS/PCS/SSC/CDS/etc. and entrance exams of different universities. We hope that this set will help you in hitting your goals.
1. Which of the following country is the largest exporter of agricultural products?
2. What is India's rank in Bamboo cultivation in the world?
3. Which of the following item is traditionally exported in India?
D. All of the above
4. Peace close is related to:-
A. Agricultural agreement
B. Irrigation agreement
5. Which of the following has not been matched properly?
A. World Food Prize: 1987
B. Borlog Award:1998
C. Kurien Award:1990
D. Gopal Ratna Award: 1965
6. Blue box' is related to which of the following?
A. Agricultural subsidy
B. A kind of Machine
C. Irrigation technique
D. A kind of tax
7. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
A. Healing wounds' word is related to Agriculture
B. Vanilla is a spice crop
C. “To a hunger free world” Saleem Ali is a writer of the book
D. Uttar Pradesh uses the maximum amount of Insecticides
8. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
A. National Horticulture Mission was started in 2005.
B. World Food Day is celebrated on 16th October
C. Atal Bihari Vajpayee started the Kissan Call Centre.
D. China is the world 's largest producer of Opium
9. Where is National Agricultural And forestry Institute located?
A. Jodhpur, Rajasthan
B. Nainital, Uttarakhand
C. Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
D. Devas, Madhya Pradesh
10. 48 % of India's irrigation is completed by which of the following?
A. From Big projects
B. From Small projects
C. From medium projects
D. From small and medium projects
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.