GK Questions with answers on Indian Geography: Agriculture Set III, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that is made as per latest examination pattern of UPSC (IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, CDS, and NDA), State-PSC, SSC, Railways and other competitive examinations.
1. Central Potato Research Institute is located at which place in India?
2. What is BT in BT Cotton?
D. None of the above
3. Pitambari is a variety of which crop?
4. Jalpriya is a variety of which crop?
5. Kisan Credit Card scheme was introduced in the year?
6. Which of the following state become’s India’s first Organic State?
7. Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research is located at?
8. Which of the following state is a leading producing state of tobacco in India?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
9. The Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) is located at?
10. National Research Centre for Grapes is located at which place?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.