Dear Students find an excellent quiz by Jagran Josh which is based on Service Sector of Indian Economy. It will help you in understanding the service sector as whole, because these questions are formed after the deep analysis of the Service Sector of India.
1. What percentage of Indian population is dependent on agriculture?
(a) 65% of total population
(b) 53% of total population
(c) 40% of total population
(d) 65% of total population
2. Which Indian state uses biggest quantity of fertilizer in India?
3. Black revolution is related to the…….
(a) Fish production
(b) Coal production
(c) Crude oil production
(d) Mustard Production
4. What percentage of Indian GDP is contributed by the service sector?
(a) 25 % of GDP
(b) 60 % of GDP
(c) 53% of GDP
(d) 49 % of GDP
5. Which of the following sector does not comes under the service sector in India?
(a) Real estate
(c) Restaurants & hotels
(d) Formation of electronic television
6. Which activity is termed as activity of tertiary sector?
(a) Wheat production
(b) Mobile production
(c) Construction of a dam
7. Which of the following industry is known as sun rising industry?
(a) Dairy industry
(b) Information Technology
(c) Health and clinic
(d) None of these
8. What is the current rate of service tax in India currently?
9. How many services (till 2012) are included in the service tax currently in India?
10. Since when the service tax is being imposed in India?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.