About Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited
Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited has played a fundamental role in conserving the excise proceeds of the State Government by way of triumphant execution of Excise plan and has received rational rate of return on the savings made.
Companies name was changed as ‘Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited' from January 21, 1957 and it was later changed to ‘Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited' on May 14, 1993. Rajasthan Government acquired the shares of the administration agents and the authority of the Company was taken over by the Rajasthan Government from July 1, 1956.
Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited was originally integrated in 1945 as “Bikaner Industrial Corporation Limited” in the private sector and confidentially ran from the year 1945 to the year 1952. It was let out to Rajasthan Government for a period of 2 years.
Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mills Limited is governed by Board of Directors and Board members appointed by Rajasthan Government. Secretary, Finance is selected ex - officio Director – in - Charge of the Company. Presently, there are 8 Directors included in the Board of Directors of the Company.