SAIL Rourkela Jobs Notification 2019: If you are a 10th Standard Pass government job seeker with ITI/Diploma certificate, then you have also golden chance to be a part of SAIL. Yes, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Rourkela has invited applications for 205 Management Trainee, Operator and other Posts. Candidates with Graduate in Full Time course in any branch of Engineering/Technology, have also an opportunity to grab these jobs for SAIL Rourkela Jobs Notification 2019. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs on or before 31 July 2019.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for SAIL Rourkela Jobs Notification 2019 posts with its official website. Apart from the certain qualification, candidate will have possesses PG Degree of Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government. Non-Executive Posts like Operator, Technician, Boiler Operator and many more posts are a part of SAIL Rourkela Jobs Notification 2019.
Candidates should note that the selection process for SAIL Rourkela Jobs Notification 2019 is based on their performance in the written test/ Trade Test/Skill Test/PAT etc in accordance to their posts applied for being organized by the selection body. Graduate with Engineering and other faculty have also opportunity to apply for SAIL Rourkela Jobs Notification 2019 under Executive Posts. Candidates can apply with the official website of SAIL-www.sail.co.in from 10 July 2019.
Important Dates for SAIL, Rourkela Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date for Submitting Application: 10 July 2019
- Closing Date for Submitting Application: 31 July 2019
Vacancy Details of SAIL, Rourkela Recruitment 2019
- Fire Operator Trainee-25
- Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver-81
- Boiler Operator-07
Eligibility Conditions for SAIL, Rourkela Recruitment 2019
- Management Trainee (Tech) Fire: Candidates should have Bachelor full time in Fire Engineering from government recognized University/Institution.
- Junior Manager Safety: Graduate in Full Time in any branch of Engineering/Technology from govt. recognized Institution and having practical experience of working in a factory for a period not less than 02 years after acquiring Degree in Engineering Qualification. Possesses PG Degree of Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government.
- Check the Notification Link for details of educational qualification of the other posts.
- Management Trainee-18 to 28 Years
- Jr. Manager Safety-18 to 30 Years
- Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine): 18 to 37 Years
- Jr. Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): 18 to 30 Years
- Fire Operator: 18 to 28 Years
- Operator-Cum-Technician-18 to 28 Years
- Attendant-cum-Technician-18 to 28 Years
- Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver-18 to 28 Years
- Note: Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for SAIL, Rourkela Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written test/ Trade Test/Skill Test/PAT etc in accordance to their posts applied for being organized by the selection body.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply for SAIL, Rourkela Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply for these posts with the official website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” on or before 31 July 2019.