Advance Training Institute, Gill Road Ludhiana invites applications for Advanced Vocational Training System to be conducted from 1 April 2014 to 30 September 2014. Under Advanced Vocational Training Scheme (AVTS), the short-term training courses are offered for industrial workers. Interested candidates can apply for practical oriented training courses having training period for 2014 as follows:
Training Period: 1 April 2014 to 30 September 2014
COURSES OFFERED FOR TRAINING: (Sub-Courses Are Available To Choose From, Under Each Of The Below Listed Courses)
- Tool & Die Making
- Tool Room Operator
- Metrology & Engineering inspection
- Machine Tool Maintenance
- Advanced Welding
- Material Testing course
- Indian STANDARDS & Reading of Engineering Drawing
- Heat Engine
- Advanced Electronic Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Hi-Tech Courses
- Agriculture Machinery
- Media resource Centre
- Intake Capacity varies for each programme: From 6 to 10
- Duration of each course varies ranging: from 1 week to 3
- For Tailor Made Courses the fees will be double of the normal Courses
OBJECTIVE OF THE SCHEME
- To upgrade and update the skills of the serving industrial workers to specialise in their field of work.
Under the scheme, training in selected skill areas is being imparted through short-term modular courses of one to six weeks' duration. Tailor-made courses suiting to the specific requirements of industrial establishments are also offered.
- Advanced skill training courses offered in 6 ATIs have been given in Table -V
- Over 1,00,000 industrial workers/technicians have made use of the training facilities at 6 ATIs under DGE&T.
Degree or Diploma in relevant Trade
National Trade Certificate/National Apprenticeship Certificate with 2 to 3 years relevant trade experience.
Qualifications can be relaxed for candidates having relevant experience in concerned trade depending upon availability of seats.
Tuition fee for trainees deputed by :-
- Government Organization : Rs. 650/- per week per trainee
- Small Scale Industry/Private Candidate: Rs. 350/- per week per trainee
- Large and Medium Scale Industry: Rs. 1250/-per week per trainee
(For Public and Private Sectors)
- Sponsored Instructor’s of Govt. I.T.Is NIL
For any further details Contact Address -
Advanced Training Institute
Gill Road, Ludhiana
Ph. No. 490187, 491871
To apply or to know detailed information, visit Official Website