All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dy. Nursing Superintendent, Assistant Nursing Superintendent and Staff Nurse Gr. - II (Sister Gr.-II). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 December 2013. AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 9 December 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Dy. Nursing Superintendent: 1 Post
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 5 Posts
- Staff Nurse Gr. - II (Sister Gr.-II): 200 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 206 Posts
Maximum age of the candidate should be 56 years for all posts.
- Dy. Nursing Superintendent: B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing qualification from recognized Institute or university and should be registered as Nurse/Midwife with the Nursing Council.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing qualification from recognized Institute or university and should be registered as Nurse/Midwife with the Nursing Council.
- Staff Nurse Gr. - II (Sister Gr.-II): 10th class passed or its equivalent, Recognized B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic nursing degree or diploma in General nursing and midwifery and should be Registered “A” Grade Nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as application fees through Demand Draft or Pay Order drawn in favour of AIIMS, Rishikesh, payable at Rishikesh.
- Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee.
- Dy. Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 41500/-
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Rs. 41500/-
- Staff Nurse Gr. - II (Sister Gr.-II): Rs. 27000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination/interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format as given in notification.
- Application form complete in all respects along with attested Copies of age proof, residence proof, qualification proof (GNM/B.Sc. (N)/ M.Sc. (N) Certificate & Mark sheet), NOC document (if applicable), reserve category document, experience certificate, nursing council registration and two recent passport size photograph should be sent to the “The Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)-249201” on or before 9 December 2013.
- The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………….”along with one stamped self addressed envelope.