Air India AIASTL Recruitment 2019: Air India, Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for Customer Agent and Duty Manager Terminal Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview from 13 and 14 May 2019.
- Customer Agent - 13 May 2019
- Duty Manager Terminal - 14 May 2019
Air India AIASTL Vacancy Details
- Customer Agent – 100 Posts
- Duty ManagerTerminal – 9 Posts
- Duty Manager Terminal - Rs. 45000
- Customer Agent – Rs. 20190
Eligibility Criteria forCustomer Agent and Duty Manager Terminal
- Customer Agent – Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 1 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger checking/cargo handling area with any airline or Ground Handling Agency
- Duty Manager Terminal – Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 16 years experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof
- Duty Manager Terminal – 55 Years
- Customer Agent - 28 Years
Selection Procedure for Customer Agent and Duty Manager Terminal
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening/Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Air India AIASTL Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates walk-in for the interview at Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099 along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonial/certificates (as per attached application format with the advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD , payable at Mumbai.
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500 (No Fee for Ex-servicemen /SC/ST candidates)