Air India AIESL Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL) invited applications for the post Assistant Supervisor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 28 September 2019.
- Starting Date of Application: 07 September 2019
- Last Date of Application - 28 September 2019
- Date of down loading of Admit Card - Tentatively between 5 October to 19 October 2019
- Date of Examination / Skill test – 20 October 2019
Air India Vacancy Details
Assistant Supervisor - 170 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Supervisor Post
- Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications in an organization of repute OR BCA/B.Sc. IT/ Graduate in IT with minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry / computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and one year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.) with One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/RAMCO/TRAX etc.)
- General Category- Not above 33 years
- OBC - Not above 36 years
- SC/ST- Not above 38 years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Supervisor Posts
Selection will be through the process of online Written Examination/ Skill Test
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply through official website or through the link given below on or before 28 September 2019.