Air India invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Assistant manager, Cook, Storekeeper and Utility Worker. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 March 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 17 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 01 March 2014
Details of Post
- Senior Asst. Manager-Catering: 02 Posts
- Cook/Baker & Confectioner: 10 Posts
- Cook: 27 Posts
- Storekeeper: 01 Post
- Utility Worker: 08 Posts
Total Number of Post: 48 Posts
- Senior Asst. Manager-Catering: e Three years diploma holder from a recognized catering Institute and minimum of 4 years’ experience in Airline Catering
- Cook/Baker & Confectioner: Literate with experience in a Restaurant/Hotel. Preference will be given to the candidates holding Craft Course in Food Preparation
- Cook: Literate with experience in a Restaurant/Hotel. Preference will be given to the candidates holding Craft Course in Food Preparation
- Storekeeper: Graduate with at least 1-2 years of experience in Storekeeping and should have knowledge of maintenance of stock and inventory control or SSC with at least 3-4 year of experience in Storekeeping
- Utility Worker: Should be literate and can read as well as write English and Hindi Both.
- Senior Asst. Manager-Catering: 40 Years
- Cook/Baker & Confectioner: 35 Years
- Cook: 35 Years
- Storekeeper: 30 years
- Utility Worker: 25 Years
- Senior Asst. Manager-Catering: Rs. 30,380/- per month.
- Cook/Baker & Confectioner: Rs. 9,802/- per month
- Cook: Rs. 9,802/- per month
- Storekeeper: Rs.14,840/- per month.
- Utility Worker: Rs.8,086/- per month
How to Apply
Application for the above post accompanying complete bio-data along with attested copies of educational/technical qualification and a passport size photograph may be sent within 10 days or 01 March 2014, to the Executive Manager-Personnel, Chefair Flight Catering, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110 037.
Refer the respective ;link for complete details.