Andhra University Recruitment 2019: 146 Vacancies for Non-Teaching Staff Post
Andhra University is hiring candidates for Non-Faculty Posts for various departments. Candidates with requisite qualification can apply before 22 June 2019.
Andhra University Recruitment 2019: Andhra University has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Wireman and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 June 2019
Andhra University Vacancy Details
- Non-Teaching Staff – 146 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Work Inspector: Diploma in Civil Engg/ B.E., B.Tech., in Civil Engg.
- Assistant Engineer: B.E., B.Tech., Civil Engg.
- Mason, Carpenter, Fitter, Mazdoor, Pump Attender, Wireman, Helper – SSC or equivalent with ITI.
- Medical Officer - MBBS
- Stretcher Bearer, Ward Boy, Thoti, Groundmen- 7th pass.
- Coach - Certificate course in MS/Medallist at National/International.
How to apply for AU Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to SIII Section, CAO, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on or before 22 June 2019. Candidates are advised to check official notification for more details.