APEPDCL Recruitment 2021: Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) has uploaded the notification for recruitment of Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Gr. II) on apeasternpower.com or recruitment.apeasternpower.com. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates on latest by 24 September 2021
A total of 398 persons shall be recruited as Energy Assistant to work in Village/Ward Secretaries in various districts covered in APEPDCL.
The candidates can check vacancy break-up, qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, application link and other details, once the PDF Link:
- APEPDCL Energy Assistant Notification Date - 30 August 2021
- Starting Date of APEPDCL Energy Assistant Application - 30 August 2021
- Last Date of APEPDCL Energy Assistant Application – 24 September 2021
- Down Loading of Hall Tickets for written test - 02 to 10 October 2021
- Date & Time of Examination - 10 October 2021 from 11 AM to 12:45 PM
APEPDCL Energy Assistant Vacancy Details
Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Gr. II) - 398
- Srikakulam - 88
- Vizianagaram - 74
- Visakhapatnam - 71
- Rajamahendravaram - 122
- Eluru - 43
APEPDCL Energy Assistant Salary:
Rs. 15,000/- as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for APEPDCL Junior Lineman Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
10th passed and ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman trade or Intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department
APEPDCL Energy Assistant Age Limit:
18 to 35 Years
Selection Process for APEPDCL Energy Assistant
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written test which will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes, Meter Reading AND Cycling
How to Apply for APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment ?
The Eligible candidates can apply for online through APEPDCL official website website www.apeasternpower.com or https://recruitment.apeasternpower.com.