Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly Jobs Notification: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Hooghly invited applications for the post of Programme Officer and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 January 2018.
Last Date of Application: 19 January 2018
Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly Vacancy Details
- Programme 0fficer (P.0.) Psychiatrist / MO-01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist-01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker / Social Workers-01 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse / Trained General Nurse-01 Post
- Case Registry Assistant-01 Post
- Community Nurse (Case Manager)-01 Post
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM)-01 Post
- Sahayika (Attendant under NRC Only female-02 Posts
- Cook-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sahayik & Other Posts Job
- Programme Officer (P.0.) Psychiatrist / MO-For Psychiatrist: MBBS with MD / DNB Psychiatry / DPN or equivalent PG qualification. For Trained MO: MBBS with 4 months training in Psychiatry in NIMHANS.
- Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist-For Clinical Psychologist: M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of 2 years duration from any recognized institution. For Trained Psychologist: M.A. / M.Sc in Psychology / Clinical Psychology with 3 months training in Clinical Psychology.
- Psychiatric Social Worker / Social Workers-For Psychiatric Social Worker: M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Worker of 2 years duration from any recognized institution. For Trained Medical Social Worker: MSW from any recognized institution with 3 months training in PSW.
- Psychiatric Nurse / Trained General Nurse-Psychiatric Nurse: M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing or DPN. Trained General Nurse: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with one month training in Psychiatric Nursing.
- Case Registry Assistant-Passed HS or equivalent from any Board/Council.
- Community Nurse (Case Manager)-GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with Administrative Experience.
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM)-Minimum Bachelor degree in Commerce from any recognized university.
- Sahayika (Attendant) under NRC Only female-HS Passed & Good command in local Language.
- Cook-HS Passed & Good command in local Language
Age Limit for Block Accounts Manager Job – 40 Years
Age Limit for Sahayika (Attendant) & Cook Job – 20-40 Years
How to Apply for the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly Sahayik & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to CMOH, Hooghly DRS Building Campus, Chinsurah, Hooghly Pin 712101. Last date of receipt of application is 19 January 2018.
Application Fees for Programme 0fficer and Other Post Job
Gen & OBC : Rs.100/-