APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall Ticket 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the screening test hall ticket for Panchayat Secretary Exam 2019. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website of APPSC.
APPSC has issued a short notification in this regards which has clearly mentioned that candidates can download their APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Screening test hall ticket to the official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in from 15th April 2019. The Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Screening test is to be conduct on 21 April 2019.
It is to be noted that the online application for APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Notification 2019 had been filled in the month of January 2019. A total of 11051 Posts were notified through the recruitment process in the scale of pay of Rs.16,400 – 49,870 from candidates. The screening test for the same is to be held on 21 April 2019 and the main exam is scheduled to be held on 2 August 2019.
Under the advertisement (Notification No.: 13/2018), out of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) 1102 Posts, the number of carried forwarded Posts were 51 Posts and Fresh Vacancies were 1051 Posts. Candidates can download their APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall Ticket once it is uploaded on the official website.
The screening test for APPSC Panchayat Secretary posts will be conducted for 150 marks carrying 150 questions. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates who will qualify the screening test will be eligibile to appear for the mains exam.
Process to download the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall Ticket 2019
1. Visit the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in.
2. Click on the link displaying "Download Admit Card /Hall ticket for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall Ticket 2019"
3. A New Window will open where candidates have to enter candidate id/reference id and date of birth.
4. Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
5. Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.