Assam Public Service Commission Job Notification: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invited applications for Combined Competitive Examination 2018. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 June 2018.
Last Date of Application: 27 June 2018
Assam Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 43 Posts
- Assam Land &Revenue Service (Jr. grade): 56 Posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 08 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 10 Posts
- Superintendent of Excise: 01 Post
- Asstt. Employment Officer: 02 Posts
- Labour Inspector: 10 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 32 Posts
- Inspector of Excise: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018
The candidate must hold a Degree from any of the Universities established and incorporated by a Central Act or State Act in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
21 to 38 years of age
How to Apply for the APSC Combined Competitive Examination 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Assam PSC at http://www.apsc.nic.in on or before 27 June 2018.