AP SLPRB Jobs Notification: Andhra Pradesh, State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) has invited applications for recruitment to the 2723 vacant posts of SCT Police Constable in Police Department, Warder in Prisons and Correctional Services Department and Fireman in Andhra Pradesh Fire and Emergency Services Department.
The Candidate who has passed Intermediate or equivalent examination recognized by the State Government and between the age group of 18 to 30 years are eligible for the posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 7 December 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 7 December 2018
- Preliminary Exam – 6 January 2019
- Hall Tickets – 10 days before the date of preliminary exam
AP SLPRB Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department – 1600 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AIR) (Men/Women) in Police Department – 300 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (APSB) (Men) in Police Department –300 Posts
- Warders (Men) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 100 Posts
- Warders (Women) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 23 Posts
- Fireman in AP Fire & Emergency Services Department – 400 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SCT Police Constable, Warder and Fireman Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold Intermediate or equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
Age Limit – 18 to 30 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per govt norms)
How to apply for AP SLPRB Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 7 December 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. Candidates can check the below link of official notification for further details.